For Information On How To Register For Our Programs Please Contact Us At 250-392-5730
‘The KidZone’ After School And Summer Program
After-School, Pro-D-Days, Spring Break, Christmas Break and Summer Day Camp Programs available.
NOOPA Youth Drop-In Centre
Just show up if you are between the ages of 13 and 18 and fill out a simple form when you arrive!
The goal of the Outreach program is to provide youth with supports geared towards their personal long-term development and well-being.
BGCWLD Outreach staff assist youth through:
- Tracking barriers and addressing individual needs
- Practicing life skills
- Providing connections to other community resources and support
For more information, please contact
The Harm Reduction program assists youth and adults in taking steps towards improving their health and wellness by:
- Providing services to adults who are struggling
- Providing supports, supplies, and resources that can assist in the reduction of sexually transmitted infections
- Helping reduce drug related harms including infections and the spread of disease
- Increasing knowledge and access to safer practices that reduces potential harm
Children And Youth Mountain Biking
Ages 7-11 and 12-18
Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced level mountain bike riding programs available.