For Information On How To Register For Our Programs Please Contact : 250-392-5730
‘The KidZone’ After School And Summer Program
After-School, Pro-D-Days, Spring Break, Christmas Break and Summer Day Camp Programs available.
NOOPA Youth Drop-In Centre
Just show up if you are between the ages of 13 and 18 and fill out a registration form when you arrive!
The goal of the Outreach program is to provide youth with supports geared towards their personal long-term development and well-being.
BGCWLD Outreach staff assist youth through:
- Tracking barriers and addressing individual needs
- Practicing life skills
- Providing connections to other community resources and support
For more information
The Harm Reduction program assists youth and adults in taking steps towards improving their health and wellness by:
- Providing services to adults who are struggling
- Providing supports, supplies, and resources that can assist in the reduction of sexually transmitted infections
- Helping reduce drug related harms including infections and the spread of disease
- Increasing knowledge and access to safer practices that reduces potential harm
Children And Youth Mountain Biking
Ages 7-11 and 12-18
Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced level mountain bike riding programs available.