Our Harm Reduction Services aim to lessen the harms associated with substance abuse. We use a range of non-judgemental strategies for individuals and their families in the community. Harm Reduction services vary from helping those with substance use, to sexual education; our Harm Reduction Coordinator provides the tools necessary for safe substance and safe use and awareness. Services are offered to ages 19+
BGCWL Harm Reduction Program offers:
- Providing safe supplies such as Naloxone kits, safe drug use supplies and safe sex supplies.
- Training for Naloxone kits and safe supply kits.
- Providing supports, supplies, resources and education that can assist in the reduction sexually transmitted infections.
- Helping reduce drug related harms including infections and the spread of disease.
- Increasing knowledge and access to safer practices that reduces potential harm.
Operations & Communications
Phone: (250) 392-5730