Boys and Girls Clubs are driven by volunteers. There are hundreds of individuals each year, who give of their time, skills and knowledge to help the clubs across Canada ensure that the needs of young people are being met.
Reasons to Volunteer:
- Develop skills and get work experience
- Expand your professional network
- Experience personal growth, learning and satisfaction
- Discover your strengths and talents
- Gain self confidence
- Be part of a positive change in your community
- Enjoy better health and instill a value of caring and giving
For more information about volunteering with the Boys and Girls Club of Williams Lake please contact our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-392-5730.